Bonjour, from the romantic and chic country of Europe! It must have been a well-known label for France, but dig more than just it. In fact, this country becomes the third highest foreign student recruiter in the world. France government support 90% of the tuition fees so that European or non-European students could experience affordable yet qualified education and recognized world-wide. You might require studying in French, but believe it or not French would be your valuable asset for your future career as it is an official language for 29 countries and United Nations. Long story short, study in France lead you to open a new professional opportunities.
In Indonesia, you could reach out Campus France as the official representative of the government providing information and advice about study in France including guide you through the admission process.
Focus Scholarship: Master and PhD
Competition: Developing Country
Scholarship Coverage: Full Scholarship
Eiffel scholarship programs are available for students from developing countries who would like to continue their studies in France (one to two years). Eiffel scholarships will cover the living cost during the study period with the amount of 1181 Euro for master's level and 1,400 Euro for doctorates program. In addition, tickets for round-trip as well as health insurance also covered by the program. Eiffel scholarships available on 26 – 1st December each.
•Maximum 30 years old (Master) and 35 years old (PhD)
•Key selection criteria: Excellence International politics represented by candidate’s organization/ institution Politics cooperation between Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and candidate’s country of origin
•Priority areas include: Sciences, Political Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences, and Engineering.
Focus Scholarship: Master
Competition: Designated countries: Indonesia
Scholarship Coverage: The living cost, tuition fees (5,000 euros per academic year), social insurance for the duration of studies and student visa application fees for France.
The French Government, through the French Institute of Indonesia (IFI) - Embassy of France in Indonesia, opens a scholarship program addressed to Indonesian students with a track record of excellence and wishing to pursue Master's degree studies (M1 or M2) in France.
This scholarship program is open to all fields of study. This year, as part of the French initiative Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) (https://www.makeourplanetgreatagain.fr/), a priority will be given to the following themes :
- Science: air / atmosphere, biology, chemistry, water, eco system, energy sustainable, oceanography, earth science, environmental risks
- Technology: big data, waste management
- Health and Nutrition
- Law and politics: environmental law, public policies
Candidates must :
- be Indonesian nationality
- be aged 30 years or less
- have a minimum of a bachelor's degree
- have a profile of excellence (cumulative average / GPA) and a strong motivation to continue their studies in France
- already accepted by a higher education institution French for the 2018-2019 school year
- not receive any scholarship from another establishment
Application requirements :
1. Identity document: passport or "KTP"
2. CV **
3. Motivation letter **
4. Letter of acceptance by French higher education institution
5. Certificate proficiency of French language (DELF / DALF), and / or English (IELTS or TOEFL iBT) **. Warning: a certificate of follow-up of language courses is not acceptable.
6. Bachelor's Degree Certificates
7. Bachelor's Degree Transcripts
8. Last transcript (for those who have already validated the M1).
The application form must be sent by email in PDF or Word format to Campus France Indonesia (email@example.com), mentioning in the subject line "Application - IFI 2018 Scholarship Program", no later than 22 June 2018 at midnight (Jakarta time). Files received after this time will not be considered.
* in English or French, in accordance with the language used in the program selected