Exhibitor Fee for Jakarta and Jogjakarta is EUR 1,500
Exhibitor Fee for Jakarta,Jogjakarta and Bandung is EUR 1,700
- You are allowed to only participate in either Jakarta or Jogjakarta and the price remains unchanged.
- National Agency (NAT) of European Union Member States is eligible to have 1 (one) free booth. An additional booth could be provided with same participation fee.
- Excluding personnel travel and accommodation costs
European Higher Education Institution, please click HEI for registration process
European National Agency, please click NAT for registration process
To complete the registration process:
- Complete the online application form at www.ehef.id
- Download the automatic reply email attachment - application form (pdf)
- SIGN and STAMP your completed application form, scanned and email to EHEF Committee, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We only processed once we receive the signed application form.
- Within 5 working days after receiving the signed application form, the EHEF Committee will confirm your participation and inform the following registration process.
- Complete the phase 1 of the registration process. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 7 SEPTEMBER 2018
- Complete the phase 2 of the registration process. DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, 19 SEPTEMBER 2018
If you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact us
EHEF PROJECT OFFICE
Information about Fair: email@example.com
Information about Invoice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Hotel: email@example.com
General info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation fees will be charged for withdrawal, for whatever reason, from a European Higher Education Fair as of the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal by original letter. Cancellation rates are as follows:
- 50 percent of the full EHEF exhibitor fee will be charged if the cancellation is made BEFORE 19 September 2018
- 100 percent of the full EHEF exhibitor fee will be charged if the cancellation is made AFTER 19 September 2018
Cancellation notification must be supplied in writing to the EHEF Committee. If it is faxed, it should be followed by the original copy by post. Notification by email alone is not sufficient.