EHEF Indonesia 2021
The COVID19 pandemic is still threatening the world. Although vaccination is in progress, some countries are still struggling to contain the pandemic. Travel restrictions and uncertainties impede both incoming and outgoing movement of students and university staff worldwide. Consequently, much is still unknown and many unanswered questions, it will be impossible to conduct a physical event in Indonesia.
For this reason, European higher education institutions are encouraged to join forces and promote “Study in Europe” virtually. With the full support from the Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam, we would like to invite you to participate in EHEF Indonesia 2021 Webinar and Virtual Fair. This event is a solution for universities to remain connected with the potential student and be present in Indonesia virtually.
The online event consists of:
- 12 Nov: Study in Europe Webinar Series, hosted by EUMS representatives, promotes the higher education system and scholarships opportunities offered by respective European countries.
- 13 Nov: Universities Talk Show Series (for HEIs) is an online discussion consisting of 3-4 universities from the same country or same field of study. The idea is to create awareness and buzz regarding participating universities.
- 12-13 Nov: EHEF 2021 Virtual Fair is an opportunity to connect with Indonesia's potential students. Students who participate in the event will get access to information about the exhibitor through YouTube videos, download brochures, chat, email, and consultation room (a virtual room created by the institution where students could interact with institution representatives).
- ehef.id: For all participants, their university data will be accessible in ehef.id platform, the most comprehensive information platform about Study in Europe in Indonesia with approximately around 4,000 daily visitors.
- ehef.id: For all participants is eligible to put one free article to be posted in ehef.id.
We hope that your institution will join EHEF Indonesia 2020 goes Online
Exhibitor Fee for Virtual Fair is EUR 600
European Higher Education Institution, please click HEI for registration process
European National Agency, please click EU MEMBER STATES for registration process
To complete the registration process:
- Complete the online application form at
- Download the automatic reply email attachment - application form (pdf).
If you have not received any email from us, please check your spam folder.
- SIGN and STAMP your completed application form, scanned and email to EHEF Committee, email: email@example.com. We only processed once we receive the signed application form.
- Within five working days after receiving the signed application form, the EHEF Committee will confirm your participation and follow up the next registration process.
- Complete phase 1 of the registration process. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Complete phase 2 of the registration process. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 15 OCTOBER 2021
- Complete the payment. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2021
If you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All exhibitors could cancel their participation if the cancellation before 10 SEPTEMBER 2021.
- Any cancellation after 10 SEPTEMBER 2021, the committee will charge a 100% Participation Fee.
The participant should give cancellation notification in writing to the EHEF Committee through email and official letter (pdf) to email@example.com