IMT Mines Albi is a public graduate school of engineering in France (French « Grande Ecole d’Ingénieurs ») member of IMT (Institut Mines Telecom) which is today the first group of schools of engineering and management in France. It is also a member of Toulouse University.
These privileged partnerships make it a welcoming Training and Research Centre, rich in opportunities and perspectives for economic and professional development.
Joining IMT Mines Albi means being part of this network and benefiting from its expertise and the wide variety of opportunities it offers.
IMT Mines Albi is a Teaching and Research Institution offering Masters programs accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research:
In English language:
- Master AeroMat-Innovation: Aerospace Materials Design, Manufacturing & Innovation Management
- Master BiWEM: Biomass and Waste for Energy and Materials
- Master AdPharming: Advanced Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Master ITAAT: IT Applied in Air Transport
- MSc SCALE: Supply Chain and Lean Management
- Advanced Master AMPAS: Manufacturing Processes for Aeronautical Structures
- Engineering degree
- Advanced Master BE+ : Positive Energy Building
French Summer School
Each program includes a 6-month internship in research or industry that will be paid if made in France. Students benefit from the top class corporate network of the university to find an internship or a job after graduation.
All international students are offered a personalized welcome package at their arrival: pick up at the airport, assistance for the administrative process, and are guaranteed to have an accommodation in the city or on campus where they can practice sport and cultural activities.
Albi is a warm, charming and affordable city in the Southwest France on the list of the UNESCO World heritage.