Spain is becoming one of the most popular study abroad destinations among Indonesian students. Why is that?
Spanish universities are among the most prestigious in Europe. Spain is a top study destination especially for business, hospitality management & tourism, fashion, sports and sport management, architecture, and all types of engineering.
The main goal of Campus Spain is to promote Spain as a study destination by helping international students to choose the most suitable Spanish university. We support them in the admission process to join any out of the 50 public universities or 38 private universities of our country.
- 4 Spanish universities among the top 10 in the world according to the Shanghai ranking of academic subjects (GRAS).
- 5 universities among the top 20 in the world.
- 20 Spanish universities among the top 50 in the world in 24 specific subject areas.
Cheap cost of living and affordable tuition fees
- The average expenditure of a student in Spain is estimated to be below 500€ (9 million IDR) per month.
- Tuition fees for undergraduate studies at public Spanish universities costs between 700€ (12 million IDR) and 1,500€ (26 million IDR) per year.
- Private universities set their own tuition fees and therefore the cost may be higher (260 million IDR per year approximately).
- Further scholarships are available.
- 2nd most spoken mother tongue in the world: more than 500 million people speak Spanish as their native language.
- Expanding global language: by 2050 more than 750 million people will speak Spanish.
- An increasingly studied language: 21 million students of Spanish as a foreign language.
Offer of training in English
- 283 bachelor's degrees with at least 30% of the program in English, 164 with at least 50% and 80 with 100%.
- 508 master's degrees with at least 30% of the program in English, 401 with at least 50% and 322 with 100%.
Cultural and geographical wealth and diversity
- 2nd largest country in Europe and 5th most populated.
- 2nd most visited country by tourists per year in the world.
- 3rd in the world with regards to the number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 3rd with the greatest cultural influence in the world
- The most popular destination for Erasmus+ international students in the world
Quality of life and safety
- 2nd safest country in the European Union, and crime rates has dropped over the last 10 years.
- Top 6 in Europe of most religious tolerance
- One of the only 20 full democracies in the world
- The healthiest country in the world
- Mediterranean diet: considered the best and healthiest in the world
- The best Public Health System among major countries worldwide (scores 100 ou of 100)
- One of the freest countries in the world (scores 95 out of 100)
Spain in data. Discover more about Spain's position in the ranking: