Assisting you throughout the preparation process
Planning to study in Europe but you have no idea where to start? We are here to help your preparation process before you meet the University’s admission team.
On this website you are able to find accurate and reliable information about study in Europe. Moreover, we have such a unique database of over 20,000 study programmes from accredited higher education institutions in Europe.
What do we mean by unique?
If you have ever done some research on European universities’ websites, you might be aware that different countries are using different terms for bachelor’s, masters, and doctoral programmes. Their websites are also constructed in different ways which might makes it confusing for you to navigate.
On ehef.id, we gathered all of the information you need from the universities using the same terms (e.g. the study levels). On top of that, we are a one-stop platform, which means you don’t need to go to different websites to find information about different universities for your first-stage of research.
This would absolutely save you so much time and hassle!
We provide you with your own space
However, finding and choosing the best-fit university according to your preferences and goals is definitely not easy. We can help you with that as we are not just a read-only education database site.
As a member, you will have a profile dashboard with many utilities that will help you to choose the best university and study programs for your studies in Europe.
Here are some of the benefits of having a profile dashboard:
- University suggestions: When you sign up for an account, you will provide us with some information about yourself and your interests. This information will help us screen your preferred Higher Education Institutions. So you don’t have to go through all of the universities list.
- University comparisons: You will be able to compare the universities on your short list in terms of the locations, tuition fees, and many more.
- Study programs suggestions: If you have no idea what study program you would like to take; we have a simple personality test feature. Its result will tell you the most suitable study programs based on your personality.
- Get connected and interact directly with institutions: Through the institutions’ forums, you could directly ask your questions and get the specific information you need.
- Register to various upcoming events: All members will be notified about upcoming events (e.g. webinars) and able to register on our website.
- Save your favorite articles and tips & tricks: You will be able to save articles and tips & tricks in an archive that you could easily access on your dashboard.
- Make your profile visible to institutions: Not only you who could reach out to the institutions, but they could also reach you as they might be looking for prospective candidates.
- Receive up- to-date news: You will be notified if there is any announcements or newsletters, or even events from the universities you are subscribed to.
- Scholarship information: Find and be notified about various scholarships available to help you in funding your studies in Europe.