It is in 1941 that we will think of a higher education for the executives of the trade and the industry. Given the difficulties posed by the occupation, communication difficulties, the city destroyed by bombing (it takes besides that of Amiens students can continue their studies in their city), Dr. Christian Lost, obstetrician, 1 first assistant for public instruction, decided to create 19 May 1942 a "Business School". The School returns to the left wing of the municipal library, rue de la République. The 1 st Sup de Co was director of M e Pierre Garnier, who, until 1964.
It was not until 1962 that the school belonged to the "ESCAE" groups. In 1964, under the direction of M. de Montigny, she arrived under the tutelage of the CCI and the schooling went to 3 years.